Conditions Treated With Chiropractic Care By Our Little Rock Chiropractor
Dr. Courtney Carmack has been a chiropractor in Little Rock for over six years and has helped hundreds of people in our community find natural healing from a wide variety of health conditions. Her services, including chiropractic adjustments and therapeutic exercises, can improve common symptoms like pain, swelling, stiffness, abnormal joint alignment, numbness, and tingling as well as resolve the underlying causes of your symptoms, as well.
Conditions Treated by Our Chiropractor in Little Rock
Whether you were in a car accident or sports accident, sustained an injury at work, or are struggling with a condition for some other cause (including unknown causes), our chiropractor in Little Rock is here to help. Come see her for:
- Back Pain and Neck Pain: chiropractic care is an exceptional way to manage back and neck pain symptoms and address the underlying factors, too, which may include posture, body weight, family history, occupation, lifestyle, stress, and so on. We can diagnose arthritis, disc herniations or bulges, muscle strains, or joint subluxations, and more.
- Whiplash: sudden acceleration/deceleration can cause a person’s neck to whip back and forth, leading to tissue damage affecting the head, neck, and shoulders. Common symptoms include headaches, jaw pain, neck and shoulder stiffness/pain, arm numbness/tingling, and difficulty sleeping or concentrating. Headaches, migraines, and post-concussive syndromes similarly respond well to chiropractic care.
- Carpal Tunnel: if the median nerve gets pinched in the carpal tunnel (a physical structure located in the underside of the wrist) due to repetitive stress, illness, or injury, symptoms can develop like numbness in the thumb and first couple fingers, pain, and wrist stiffness.
- Fibromyalgia: this is a widespread chronic condition affecting women more than men. Believed to have roots in the neurological system, it leads to pain, muscle tenderness, fatigue, and cognitive effects. Chiropractic care has been shown to be an effective natural treatment for managing symptoms.
- Pinched Nerves: the nerves exiting your spine can become impinged by bones, muscles, and other structures (it’s also common in pregnant women), causing burning, tingling, numbness, weakness and so on in one or more limbs. Common pinched nerve conditions include sciatica and cervical radiculopathy.
- Scoliosis: the abnormal curvature of the spine can lead to pain and other issues. Our Little Rock chiropractor can screen for this condition in children and adults and prescribe exercises to maximize postural strength and balance.